Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Greetings {Market Street Stamps}

I recently pulled out the various Winter sets that Market Street Stamps carried just to see what inspired me. Sometimes I have an idea before I start creating and sometimes I pull out stamps and just start stamping until something jumps out at me. 
As I was looking through the sets I noticed that there are SO many beautiful holiday sentiments in various fonts and I wondered if somehow I could turn them into a subway art style card.
Although there are 9 sentiments and a variety of images I only had to stamp a couple times to get the complete look.
I first arranged all of the sentiments on a large stamp block and stamped them in black ink on plain white cardstock. After that there are a few images that can be arranged on a large block to fill in some of the empty space (flourish, lightbulb, button, etc.) - and then and remaining white spaces can get filled in with the smaller duplicate images.
After I had my panel stamped I misted it to give it some holiday sparkle, and then adhered it to the front of my card base.

Happy Holidays!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (PrancerEssential Holiday EleganceOrnamentsShine OnCountry ChristmasChristmas Bells);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Mist: Heidi Swapp (Color Shine);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


No comments: