Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Week 2

If you love my Bible art, you just might love my stamps!

Here are the pages from week 2 of my Bible art & journaling adventure:

This page was inspired by a drawing my 8 year old son drew (that hangs on our wall):
Here is his drawing:
The following pages were inspired by the Christmas/Advent season:


This page was inspired by something I read in a book (and also, obviously, the words to a popular Christian song):
I can't remember what lead me to this page (I think it may have been a book I was reading), but Psalm 145 is a beautiful praise to God and I loved how it listed so many of His traits: 
This was another page inspired by the Christmas/Advent season:
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NASB Note-taker's Bible);
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);
Pens: ZIG (Millennium); Sakura (Pigma Micron); Sharpie (Pen.);

No comments: