Saturday, March 26, 2016

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Spoiler Alert: The Lord Is Risen!

Hello again! I've got two pages in my journaling Bible to share with you today. 

The first one is a little bit of a spoiler alert:
I've got this stamped journaling card taped in where I can read about the death of Jesus. It serves as a reminder that He is no longer dead - He is risen! (He is risen, indeed.) For this one I combined two stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - The Lord is Risen and Worship the Lord.

For the next one, again, I combined two Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps stamp sets - Choose Faith and Seek Him.
I love how you can combine the outlined words and the solid words from Choose Faith for this "off-register" effect.

These two entries were fairly quick and very easy...and I just love how they turned out. Any time I get to spend working in my Bible is a good time.

Wishing you a very happy Easter Sunday! 
He is risen! 
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition); 
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Seek HimChoose FaithWorship the LordThe Lord Is Risen); 
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black, Leaf Green, Aquamarine); 
Pens: Faber Castell (PITT Artist Pen - Black); Sharpie (Paint Pen, Extra Fine - White);
Page Prep: Ranger (Multi Medium - Matte);

No comments: