Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Book Review :: Me: A Compendium by Wee Society

Me: A Compendium is such a fun book! It is a fill-in journal for kids...and not the "boring" kind of journal with just pages filled with lines. This book is colorful, fun, and inspires creativity.
All of the pages in Me: A Compendium are full-color. They feature cute, quirky art and simple prompts. Many of the prompts in Me: A Compendium can be answered both by drawing and (or) writing, making it something that will appeal to a wide variety of kids. 
Some examples of the prompts in the book are: 
"These are my favorite socks."
"This is what my hair looks like."
"Rate each kind of weather." (With an illustration and word for various types of weather and five blank stars to fill in beneath each.)
"These are my best buddies."
"The best hiding place."

The neutral color scheme in Me: A Compendium makes this a great choice for both boys and girls. In fact, my three school-aged kids (two boys and one girl, ages 7-12) all asked for this book.

If you know a budding writer, an upcoming artist, or someone who just needs something to keep boredom at bay, be sure to grab them a copy of Me: A Compendium.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the Blogging for Books book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: