Friday, January 20, 2017

Book Review :: God Made You Nose to Toes by Leslie Parrott, illustrated by Estelle Corke

God Made You Nose to Toes is a cute book about the body and how God made each part to do what it does. It is a board book, written in rhyme. 
The little boy and the toucan on the cover of God Made You Nose to Toes are depicted on each page opening. The body parts referenced are: nose, hand, knees, eyes, ear, mouth, teeth, hairs, head, & big toe. The illustrations are big and colorful, and my little guy loves to look at them. I like to have him pick out where the toucan is on each page.

I love that God Made You Nose to Toes focuses on how God made each part of us to be useful. It is a fun, easy book to read with your little one.
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: