Friday, March 30, 2018

Book Review :: God Made The World by Sarah Jean Collins

God Made The World is a board book, written in rhyme. 
The words in this book are good, but what I think really sets this one apart from the rest of the creation board books is the simple, graphic nature of the illustrations.
I love the high contrast images in God Made The World - they really demand attention from the reader(s). These types of illustrations are especially wonderful for getting the attention of babies.

God Made The World is one of my favorite board books about creation - I would recommend it particularly for ages 0-3. 
FTC Declaration: Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through their book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: