Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Book Review :: Thank You, Lord, For Everything by PJ Lyons, illustrated by Tim Warnes

Thank You, Lord, For Everything is a children's board book, written in rhyme.
Thank You, Lord, For Everything is a great little book that is centered on thankfulness - I think it is really a great book to read with your little ones.

The illustrations in Thank You, Lord, For Everything are really cute. They feature the little bear on the cover and follow him through the day.

All in all, Thank You, Lord, For Everything is a great book and a wonderful choice for your family's bookshelf.

FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: