Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Week 6

If you love my Bible art, you just might love my stamps!

Here are the pages from week 6 of my Bible art & journaling adventure:

This first one was inspired by a lesson at church. (Although the actual wording is from Luke 6, I drew this on the page that shows James 3 in my journaling Bible. I just felt like it all went together.)
This next one either was inspired by me just going through the Psalms or from our family reading time...I can't remember which. Either way, I love the word picture that Psalm 19 gives:
This next one was inspired by a DVD that the kids and I were watching.
(What's In The Bible?, by the Veggie Tales creator, Phil Vischer...if you were curious.)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies: Bible: Zondervan (NASB Note-taker's Bible);
Colored Pencils: Prang (various colors);

Pens: Sakura (Pigma Micron);

No comments: