Monday, February 9, 2015

Book Review :: The Beginner’s Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker And Activity Book by Kelly Pulley

The Beginner’s Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker And Activity Book is a 16 page activity book with an insert of over 50 reusable stickers. The pages in this activity book are full-color (with the exceptions of the images that are intended to be colored in by the child). 

The age range listed for this activity book is 4-8 years, but in my opinion, several of the activities bring the age range down. I would say this would work best for 4-6 year olds. There are a range of activities such as:
  • basic coloring
  • tracing basic words/numbers
  • connect-the-dots (numbers 1-12)
  • a simple maze
  • matching stickers to the outlines on the pages
  • color-by-number
  • a simple word search
The pages in The Beginner’s Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker And Activity Book each have a different theme, following the life of Jesus. 

Beside the fact that I think this activity book is mis-labeled age-wise, I was very impressed at what you can get for under $4 retail. The full-color pages are fun to look at even without the activities, and the activities and stickers just add to the fun. I think that The Beginner’s Bible Come Celebrate Easter Sticker And Activity Book is a great value and would be a great addition to any little one's Easter basket. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: