Thursday, February 26, 2015

All Kinds of Happy {Unity Stamp Company}

Today is a busy blogging day for me! 
Looking for my SEI Guest Designer post? 

I'm squeezing in again today to Unity's hop to share a couple cards I created with a new kit I designed, "All Kinds of Happy".
During this weekend's sale, you can get the new "All Kinds of Happy" stamp kit FREE with a $60 purchase...not to mention the free sentiment stamps you will get with every $10 you spend.
("All Kinds of Happy" will be available for purchase after the sale is over.)
For both of these cards, I did a bit of paper piecing. I designed this kit (and last week's new kit, "Hello Birdie") specifically with big, open areas and clean lines that are easy to paper piece and/or to color.
I hope you will have as much fun with these new kits as I am having!

Here is a look at the Hello Birdie Kit that was released last week:

And here are two new kits that I created (only $6 each this weekend!):
This one is called Roar. Grr. Eek.:

And this one is called Meow. Purr. Baa.:

And if you like the new kits, you may also enjoy "Flowers for a Friend" - a former Stamp of the Week that is now available to purchase for non-SOTW members:

Don't forget: for today's blog hop, Unity is giving away two great prize packages! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) to be entered to win. (The winners will be announced Monday night on the Unity blog.)

Continue hopping on through to the Unity blog, and then go shopping!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Oh Happy Day & Happy For You Cards Supplies: 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream);
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist - Life of the Party 6x6);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (All Kinds of Happy);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


Go Wild. Card Supplies: 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#);
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Mabel 6x6);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Roar. Grr. Eek.);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Circle Punch); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


Squeak. From All Of Us. Card Supplies: 
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream);
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste - Adorbs 6x6);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Meow. Purr. Baa.); 

Twine: The Twinery (Solid Blossom);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Circle Punch); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

37 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

So very cute!!

Lisa Rodriguez said...

Adorable cards!

Katia said...

Beautiful CAS cards!

Brandi R said...

Love your cards! The mice....oh the mice....*squee* just too cute!!! ♥

Linda said...

your cards are lovely!

GinaF said...

OMGoodness! I love all of your new kits, and your cards! The little blue mice card is just darling! I am definitely going over to the shop to check out the sale!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome kits and so cute cards!

jcobb said...

So adorable! I love the cute critters!

VanessaB said...

i oooooh'd and aaaahhh'd as i scrolled down the page. they're all soooooooooooo CUTE!

Gaylynn said...

Tifany, these are awesome new stamps. Love how you can change them up easily. Sweet cards again this week with them. :)

Ruby said...

Lovely selection of cards. Cute stamps.

dyeandpigment said...

Love each any every one of your cards..made me smile. Thanks.

Cathy P said...

What cute cards! I especially like the paper-pieced bird! :)

ionabunny said...

These stamps and cards are so cute. To Roar or to Meow, that is the question. Hugz

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the flowers and the critters.
isoscia at aol dot com

D.Ann C said...

FAB bunch of cards! I love the hearts in the mouse ears!

Crystal said...

I just adore your cute little animals, they are a must have! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

Unknown said...

Stop...!!! I love those little mice...adorable...they literally made me say...aweeee...so cute

Janis said...

I always love seeing what the stamp designer does with her own designs. These are just so sweet and innocent. LOVE them. The set with the birdie and flowers is my favorite!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sweet April said...

Outstanding cards,they all look beautiful and so special.Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Unknown said...

Love the top card, the flowers are so cheery looking. Simple but homey at the same time, very nice!!

2suns said...

Love all your kits you've created.

Kris B said...

All your cards are wonderful! Love the cute whimsical flowers! Fabulous designs!

Deborah345 said...

Such sweet lovely cards

jreyoriginals@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! I loved them all! I like the clean and simple look and the paper piecing!! I'm gonna try this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Paper piecing is so fun when you have good designs like these to work with. Love it!

Sandi Marson said...

Such sweet cards! I love the tulip cards! They remind me of spring!

Donna K said...

What fun new kits...and at such a sweet deal too. You are on a roll...these designs are all just fantastic!

Katherine said...

Love your creative stamps! I appreciate you planning for open space to make it easy to paper piece - it's a favorite technique of mine, but I don't always find stamps that work well for it! Love your style!

Joan V said...

Oh my, everything is so adorable. Now to go order a few of my favs.

Lena95469 said...

Wow so many adorable kits!! I need them all! Gimme gimme gimme!

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, I love all your cards!

Sue D said...

Very sweet cards--I like the paper piecing.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!

cal8007 said...

Aww Tiffany. Love the way you used all the whimsical characters!!

Carmen

Stampy Sister said...

I love, love, love those tulips. So pretty.

D- said...

I loVe your beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}