Monday, November 3, 2008

Pregnant on Halloween...again...and again...

This was the third time that I have been "big gut" pregnant on Halloween. What's a girl to do for a costume? You can't just dress as a princess and pretend you don't have the belly. Well, here are the things I have come up with in years past...

Pregnant with Lacie...and dressed as a man with a beer gut (and there's my husband as H.I. from Raising Arizona) -
Yes...the arm pit hair is fake (done with eyeliner)!

Pregnant with Javan...and dressed as a basketball hoop (and Lacie dressed as Larry the Cucumber)


Pregnant with our little baby boy...and dressed as a disco ball (some friends wanted to dress as ABBA and I had to help them out)

6 comments:

Monique Griffith said...

Oh my goodness. Your costumes are soooo funny! The basketball one cracked me up, and the beer gut one is just too hilarious! Hope you had a happy Halloween!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Tifany! I LOVE your costumes! You're a genous!! Both myself and my daughter Nicki were laughing at how smart you are! Oh, and thanks for clarifying about the arm pit!!! LOL!!! Hugs!!

Juliana Canales said...

Cute - I know this is late, but when I was prego on Haloween, I was a nun. lol Sorry - not really PC, but everyone - EVEN devout Catholics thought it was cute. My hubby went as the devil. ;)

Lynsey said...

Thanks so much for the link, good luck for the draw.
Hugs Lynsey :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Tifany, your photos are adorable!! Hope you and your family are doing well!!

Jenny said...

Those are AWESOME costumes! Raising Arizona is one of my favorite movies! I was cracking up at the armpit hair!!! SWEET!
Your creativity never stops!