Saturday, July 18, 2009

I tried to resist!

That was a pretty lame attempt at a pun on the wax paper "resist" technique I used on this card. I don't own a heat tool/embossing gun, but I wanted to try a resist technique, and found out that a resist could be done with an iron and wax paper. I like the look it gave for the bear's fur. You might recognize the bear from the Bear Hugs stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms that I've been having so much fun with lately :o)

Supplies:
Paper/Cardstock: Basic Grey, The Paper Company, Georgia Pacific
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Other: Glossy Accents, Ranger Inkssentials white pen, Prima flowers, White Lace Stickles, machine stitching, scissors, craft knife

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! That bear is just the cutest!

(-: Heidi

Norine said...

this is just the cutest love the flowers behind him LOL
Hugs
Norine