Friday, February 18, 2011

Time to CELEBRATE!

***Check out my post over on The Twinery's blog today***



Supplies:
Fibers: (Caribbean twine) The Twinery; (Lilac twine) The Twinery; (Pink Sorbet twine) The Twinery;
Cardstock: (Paper Bag Kraft) Kraft Outlet
Other paper: (White Paper) Georgia Pacific
Stamps - rubber: ("Celebrate" from the Words from the Heart set) EK Success - Nostalgiques: The Attic Collection
Stamps - foam: (Dots from the Creative Layers - Domestic set) Claudine Hellmuth Studio
Ink - pigment: (White) Studio G; (Black) Rubber Stampede
Mist: (Marshmallow Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels
Tool: (trimmer) Fiskars; (Scissors) Fiskars

4 comments:

Glora said...

These are totally fun! I love it!

Arlene said...

Super cute! Love these. Love that twine too.

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE these pompoms, Tifany! I was thinking about doing the same thing. LOL

burlap+blue said...

LOVE this! Such a clever idea. I had no idea you had such a lovely blog! So glad I stopped by! xo