Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tweet Heart {The Twinery}

{Posted for the Last Days of Summer Blog Hop}

Ahhh...the last days of summer.
Some folks are sad to see them go - but I am ready to bring on the comfy sweaters and fuzzy blankets!

No matter how you feel about the end of summer, I wanted to share this card with you for my part in the Last Days of Summer Blog Hop:


A cute card in a fabulous color palette finished off with a little touch of The Twinery's Caribbean twine. {I added a bit of ink to the twine to keep with the look and color scheme of the rest of the card.}


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Twine: The Twinery (Caribbean)
Patterned Papers: Lily Bee (This & That 6x6 pad, Happily Lost 6x6 pad);
Cardstock: Bazzill (French Vanilla);
Chipboard: Kraft Outlet;
Die: Spellbinders (Nested Bird);
Embellishments: Maya Road (Trinket Pins); Target Dollar Spot (Pearl); Little Red Cottage - etsy (Lace);
Marker: Copic (BG15);
Pen: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Ink: Ranger;
Flower: Prima;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

5 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Love this card! I don't know why I didn't ever think about inking twine to give it some additional color. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Alisha said...

That card is super cute.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this awesome card!!

FerrellGraph-x said...

Love the colors!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer Ferrell

Kat said...

Beautiful card! I was just stopping by to let you know that I added you to the list of Fiskateer Bloggers on my site. I hope to see you around sometime. Kat