Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Stamps! {Unity Stamp Company}

I've got some new stamps out with Unity Stamp Company!

The first two are Itty Bittys that have just been released.:



I also have a few images and sentiments in the newest Stamp of the Week and Kit of the Month: 

{Sentiment by Joslyn Nielson}
It is so fun to see what the Unity DT created with these. Check out the samples HERE.

{Kit also includes sentiments and images by Joslyn Nielson, Angie Blom, and Tracey Malnofski}

If you don't own any stamps from Unity Stamp Company, you are missing out. They are red rubber mounted on cling foam and they stamp so beautifully. You don't need to be a "stamper" to get a great impression with these.
Be sure to stay connected on the Unity Stamp Company Facebook Page - the owner (Angela) LOVES to host great sales...and Facebook is often the first place you will hear about it.

Thanks for stopping by today - and happy 4th!

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I'm going now to like them on FB, Tifany. I'll have to remember Unity the next time I need stamps, I seem to do a better job with red rubber stamps...me being the least talented stamper out there.