Friday, October 23, 2015

Book Review :: My Christmas Stocking (Filled With God's Love) by Crystal Bowman

My Christmas Stocking by Crystal Bowman is a children's board book, written in rhyme.  The board book is shaped (cut out around the stocking and gifts on the cover). 
The story is about Saint Nicholas and the origins of the Christmas stockings. The author emphasizes our Gift from God (our Savior, Jesus). The illustrations are cute and colorful and each image covers a two-page spread.

All in all, I think My Christmas Stocking is a cute book with an overall good message and is one that I will enjoy reading with little ones. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: