Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Book Review :: Paris Street Style - A Coloring Book by Zoe de las Cases

Paris Street Style is a fabulous new coloring book. Not only does Paris Street Style feature some great art, but the cover is very sturdy. The cover has some gold foil accents and an elastic strap to hold the book closed. Paris Street Style also includes a black ribbon bookmark to hold your place.
Paris Street Style features clothing, accessories, patterns, and street scenes - a great variety that is sure to be a hit with any fashion lover (or really anyone who enjoys coloring). I also love the "sketchy" style of drawing that the artist uses. 

With the Paris theme, I must admit that I was a little unsure if it would be a little too "ooh-la-la", but it is very well done and I didn't have a problem with any of the images. (There are a couple pages featuring bras and/or undies, but none of them are on a human form, which I appreciated.) You won't find many faces in Paris Street Style, but you will find a variety of angles and "sections" of bodies on the pages that feature people. The people are always clothed.

I have enjoyed Paris Street Style much more than I even thought I would - and I think it is an excellent coloring book for adults and/or kids. 
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the Blogging for Books book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: