Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Floral Monogram Card

I'm so excited about my new stamp venture, and while I originally intended these stamps to be used for Bible art & journaling, I just couldn't help but use them to make a card. 
For this card I used my new This & That stamp set, and masked the stamped images into the letter D (which was hand drawn with the help of a stencil). I used some Prismacolor pencils to do some quick coloring, and then layered my stamped & colored piece onto a piece of colored cardstock. It all came together fairly quickly and I love the colorful result!

Thanks for dropping by today!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 80#; Brilliant White 130#); My Favorite Things (Orange Zest - Prestige Cardstock);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (This & That); 
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black); 
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor (Premier Colored Pencils);
Pen: Faber-Castell (PITT Artist Pen - F);
Stencil: Dana Tanamachi (DIY Type);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

No comments: