Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Adventures in Bible Art & Journaling :: Rainbow Promise

I posted a little over a week ago how Bible art & journaling doesn't need to be big and bold to be effective. I'm back with another small entry in my journaling Bible today:
(Journaling is in Genesis 9)

I mainly used stamps from the Rainbow Promise set for this entry, with a few handwritten words and a touch of color added in. 

God always keeps his promises, and for that I am thankful.
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (Rainbow Promise
);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Pens: Faber-Castell (PITT Artist Pens - Various Colors, PITT Artist Pens - Black);
Page Prep: Ranger (Clear Gesso);

No comments: