Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gettin' GIMP-y with it...

It seems like everything these days is moving toward digital. I wanted to play around a bit with my "faux-toshop" program (aka...GIMP). GIMP is a Photoshop-type program. It does everything I would ever want to do with a photo program (and more), but at a very affordable price - FREE.

I am in the process of designing some digital stamps to use in digital (or hybrid) scrapbooking/cardmaking. I decided to play around a bit with a picture I took of the kids to get the hang of it.

Here's the result:


The background is a digital patterned paper from ShabbyPrincess.com...from the "Happy Go Lucky" kit.
Think it is adorable??? So do I! (I love anything paisley!) And guess what...again - it's FREE.
Go here to download it for yourself. Click on the large image to download the entire kit at once (if you have a high speed internet connection) or click on the four tag images to download the kit in smaller parts (if you are using a dial-up internet connection).

No comments: