Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LOVING Digital!!!

I have been having fun using some cool digital tools. I am in the process of designing some generic postcards that can be used for multiple occasions. Here's what I have so far...let me know which is/are your favorite! (Note: You can click on each image to see it larger.)

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


Edited to add some more...

#6


#7


#8


Everything on these was done with free goodies from House of 3, Free Digital Scrapbooking, and Shabby Princess (and maybe a few free font sites). Oh, and let's not forget the amazing GIMP!

3 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Tifany, thank you for sharing all of your wonderful finds with us. I really like #1. The colors and the paterend paper are great!

*Sarah* said...

I love them all... is that okay? :)

Channyne \ˈsha-nən\ said...

Fun fun! All are so cool... at first glance I liked them all with #3 catching my eye the most but when I viewed up close the card seemed a bit happy for the sentiment so I like #1, #2 & #6 the best. TFS and inspiring me to play digi!