Saturday, January 29, 2011

You Brighten My Day - Mini Card

Today I have a mini card featuring Market Street Stamps that I would like to share with you.

{This card has a finished size of 3.5" x 3.5" and would be great for adding to a lunch box or a briefcase - a fun little note to brighten a loved one's day!}


When I started looking at the stamps from Market Street Stamps the Here Comes The Sun background stamp automatically jumped out at me as one of my favorites - I can see myself using it a LOT.
{And I already have!}

You might be thinking that this is a small stamp to be calling a "background stamp", but it is much larger than the portion I have used here. It is actually large enough that it will COVER the front of a standard A2 sized card.
{Nothing like some of those other so-called background stamps that leave blank edges around the stamped image.}

The background stamps from Market Street Stamps are fabulous!


The Ain't No Sunshine set pairs so perfectly with the Here Comes the Sun stamp - I just love how the Market Street Stamps sets all work so well together.

Supplies:
Stamps: Here Comes the Sun {Market Street Stamps}; Ain't No Sunshine {Market Street Stamps};
Ink: Charcoal {ColorBox}; Tangerine {ColorBox}; Yellow Citrus {ColorBox};
Cardstock: White {Georgia Pacific};
Tools: Paper trimmer {Fiskars}; Scissors {Fiskars};

2 comments:

Kim H said...

What a bright and cheerful card! I love how you stated that it fits a A2 card too... I like it fits an A card!
tfs
rkrharris at comcast dot net

Monique said...

This is so bright and cheerful..Sure to make somebody's day:)..Have a great weekend!!