Friday, April 20, 2012

Blog Hop {Market Street Stamps & Scor-Pal}

Market Street Stamps and the Scor-Pal are teaming up this week and I am excited to be a part of it!



I created two cards in a yellow/white/black color scheme.
Although each of the cards have their own feel they are both created using the same products - stamps from stamps from Market Street Stamps and scoring using the Scor-Buddy.


The solid heart, open heart, and sentiment on this card are from the Birds of a Feather set and the mini heart comes from the Gone Campin' set from Market Street Stamps.


I used my Scor-Buddy to add a little bit of scoring detail to the card - creating a simple focal point for the card panel. {Scored at 7/8", 1", 2", and 2 1/8".}


For my next card I placed my card panel on the diagonal on the Scor-Buddy to create the corner treatment.


I used the scoring grooves just as they are and scored each one up to (and including) the 2" groove. The spacing in the first two inches of the Scor-Buddy was the perfect look for the corner of my card panel.


The large and small stars are from the Blast Off set from Market Street Stamps and the sentiment is from the new Simple Salutations set.


Be sure to check back on each of the posts from this entire week on both the Market Street Stamps blog and the Scor-Pal blog. You don't want to miss 'em!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); Bazzill (Pollen);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Birds of a Feather, Blast Off, Gone Campin', Simple Salutations);
Ink: Tsukineko (Midnight Black, Scattered Straw);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Buddy (Scoring Board);


2 comments:

{VICKI} said...

I Need a score pal!
Love the look of your cards using it!
tfs

Wendy Thompson said...

I love your cards they look so simple but are really beautiful