Friday, August 2, 2013

Love U Mini Album

Today I wanted to share with you the cover of a mini album I created. I haven't added any pictures to the inside of the book yet, but I had a lot of fun doing the cover.
For this album I cut my own covers from chipboard, then covered it with a vintage ledger paper and some various embellishments. The houndstooth on the bottom is fabric (FabRips from American Crafts) - it's the first time I've used FabRips and I love how easy it is to work with! It's already sticky on the back, so the pleating was simple to do. I cut some various patterned papers for the pages inside and bound it all together with my Cinch. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: 
Embellishments: Vintage (Mini Playing Card, Sunshine Candy Co. Paper); Recollections (Peach Flower); Seam Binding; American Crafts (FabRips); Studio Calico (Wood Veneer Hearts, Grid Label); Maya Road (Envelope);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Believing Butterfly); 
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Other: Canvas; Chipboard;

Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); We R Memory Keepers (Cinch Binding Tool, Cinch Binding Wires);

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous! i love all of the details on here :D