Friday, September 6, 2013

Shaving Cream, Distress Stains, and Washi Tape...oh my!

Hi there!
Today I wanted to share with you a card and a tag created using the Distress Stain/Shaving Cream Tutorial I shared a while back.
I kept these pretty basic, just using plain white cardstock, the marbled paper created with the shaving cream technique, and some washi tape and letter stickers. They came together quickly and easily, but I really enjoy how they turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#); 

Stickers: Lily Bee Designs; My Little Shoebox;
Other: My Mind's Eye (Washi Tape);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Star Squeeze Punches); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Those shaving cream stars look great!