Although I am not technically a part of the Unity Design Team, I am one of Unity's Artistas...so I was able to squeeze my way in. :o)
I am so excited to share my project with you today. To create it, I used a new mini stamp kit that I created (Mason Jar LOVE) from Unity Stamp Company.
This kit was specially designed to decorate regular mouth mason jars, but it works well for all kinds of Valentine's cards, a variety of tags, and all sorts of general gift giving!
this mini kit:
- To cut out the round heart background stamp for your mason jar lid, simply follow the outer circle with your scissors. (You can also hold the metal lid on top of the round background and trim around it, or you can even use a round die to cut it out with a perfectly smooth edge.)
- The round heart background stamp is sized perfectly to fit a regular mouth canning jar, but don't stop there. I used a smaller (2") round punch to create a round tag for the side of one of my jars.
- The "made with love" stamp is sized to be able to fit perfectly inside the rim of the jar lid, but I've also used a tag punch to create a gift tag with it.
- You can also use the "made with love" stamp on the backs of your handmade cards, or even stamp it with a fabric safe ink on clothes or quilts that you create.
- The "love" flags were designed so that they can either be used as-is as an embellishment, or punched and tied on as a gift tag.
- The "date" circle is a cinch to cut out with any 1 1/2" circle punch.
And with this kit priced at only $7, it is a total steal!
Don't forget: for today's blog hop, Unity is giving away two great prize packages! Be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) to be entered to win. (The winners will be announced Monday night on the Unity blog.)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 110#);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Mason Jar LOVE);
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Caribbean, Solid Blossom, Solid Pink Sorbet);
Tools: Fiskars (Scissors, XXL Lever Punch -Tag, XL Squeeze Punch - Round N Round, L Squeeze Punch - Round N Round, Hand Punch - 1/8" Circle);