Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Book Review :: Noah, Noah, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and Michael Sampson, illustrated by Melissa Iwai

Noah, Noah, What Do You See? was an instant favorite in our house. And I mean FAVORITE - a day is not complete if we don't read "Noah, Noah, See" (what my little guy calls it) at least once. 

In Noah, Noah, What Do You See?, we look in on Adam, Noah, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Daid, Daniel, Esther, Jonah, Mary, Zacchaeus, Peter, Paul, a little child, and Jesus - and we find out what they "see". Some of the things they "see" aren't exactly visual (ex: Paul sees an earthquake), but that is being nit-picky. You will definitely get a lot of practice saying the words "see" and "me" in this book, but it is such a cute idea that it is worth it.

My little guy loves this book so much that I am considering buying two - one to keep in the car or at church. This one is definitely a must-have in our house!
FTC Declaration: The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. This does not change the fact that I will give my honest opinion in my reviews.

No comments: