Friday, February 10, 2017

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Abide With Me

Well, I've done several reviews of Christian books and journaling Bibles lately, but haven't done much actual Bible journaling. I am trying to get back in the swing of things, though, and this page is my "comeback":
I made a weave of washi tape, gave it a little layer of paint to stamp on, and then stamped and did some quick coloring. It was a fairly simple approach, but has kept this idea ("Abide With Me") bouncing around in my head for weeks...which is why I love Bible art & journaling so much. 

Have a great day!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Supplies:
Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (
Floral Frenzy, Chunky Alphabet (Solid)); Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (Outline Alpha);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Tape: Washi Tape;
Paint: Plaid (Apple Barrel - Antique Parchment);
Page Prep: Ranger (Multi Medium - Matte, Clear Gesso);

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the idea of basket weave. Thanks for sharing!