Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Adventures in Bible art & journaling :: Everywhere that man can be...God is present there

The idea for the art on this Bible page was prompted by the song, "I Sing the Mighty Power of God". 

Too often I just go about my day with my mind on my tasks and getting distracted by situations that arise, but I want to intentionally focus on this idea that God is always with us...everywhere...in every situation...all the time.
{Journaling says: "Everywhere that man can be, You, God, are present there."}

I thought this idea went well with David's words in Psalm 27, so that is where I chose to put it in my Bible.

I'm going to try to keep this idea at the front of my mind today.

Have a great day!
Find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling here.

Bible: Zondervan (NIV Holy Bible, Journal Edition);
Stamps: Ink Blot Shop, LLC (This & That, Chunky Alphabet (Solid), Trinity Names, Grace Shines Words);

No comments: