Instructions (All cuts from George Cricut cartridge):
- In brown, cut two circles at 4". Cut two more circles at 1 1/2". Cut two narrow balloons at 3 1/2".
- In tan, cut two 1" circles and one 3" "fat" oval.
- In white, cut two 1 1/4" circles.
- In white, cut slotted tag in desired size.
- Ink all edges.
- Place star brads in white circles for the eyes.
- Draw mouth on 3" "fat" oval.
- Attach eyes and mouth to the front of one 4" circle.
- Attach one 1" tan circle to the front of each 1 1/2" brown circle to make the ears.
- Attach ears to the back of the 4" circle.
- Attach balloons (to form hands/arms) to the back of the 4" circle. (Attach so that when the arms are folded in, they will cover the eyes.)
- Attach the second 4" circle to the back of the decorated 4" circle (inked side out).
- Chalk cheeks and add dots or decoration as desired.
- Set snap/rivet in one side of ribbon. Attach with Zots to one hand.
- Measure length of ribbon (so it will reach the other hand), and cut. Slide slotted tag onto ribbon after writing your message on the tag. Set another snap/rivet in the other end of the ribbon and attach with Zots to the other hand.
- Decorate tag and card with Stickles as desired.
- Use wavy scissors or a scallop cut to make the envelope decoration. Add Stickles and a yellow brad. Draw bananas on the front of the envelope and color with chalk. Add Stickles as desired.
Thanks for looking!