Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Bird-day


I created this card for a few different challenges. I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I printed some digital papers from Raspberry Road onto cardstock and used those for the patterned paper strips. I drew the bird myself and made it into a digital stamp, then printed it (and the sentiment) onto chipboard (aka - an old cereal box). I finished it off with some distressing/inking and some tiny Prima flowers.

Supplies:
Papers: Raspberry Road Design
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Flowers: Prima

6 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Tifany, you should be proud, this card is so cute!

BTW, I have never heard back from the Fiskar gal after sending her this intital e-mail.

Craftastic Life said...

Tifany this card is beyond fantastic! I totally love that birdie! And the colors are beautiful.

Norine said...

how cute is this card love it
Hugs
Norine

scrappygal said...

wonderful card..I just love it!

Unknown said...

This is so darling! Love that you made that adorable bird yourself!

PaperTree Designs said...

I would love to know how ot make my drawings into digitial stamps....would you pretty please email me how...

Here is my blog...

Hugs
Deb

http://papertreedesign.blogspot.com/