Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A little bit o' Cosmo

I am going to give you a bit of {recent} history here...

Let's start back at NSD {National Scrapbooking Day} where I won a contest for some layouts I submitted to CreativeXpress. A week or so later I was greeted by a box of random goodies...some things from QuicKutz and lots of miscellaneous papers. I sorted through them to pick some of my favorites that I wanted to work with when I got some time...then tucked them away for a rainy day.

Well, it hasn't rained a bit...but it sure has been scorching hot...which also keeps me indoors :o)

Fast forward to about a week ago when I remembered my box of goodies from CreativeXpress and knew that there was something in there for me to play with...so I ran to get it. Of course, some of the papers in my "want to play" section were from Cosmo Cricket...I had three 12 x 12 sheets to play with.

Anyway, I started creating and came up with two layouts...a third is still in the sketch and creation phase (It's only been a week! Give me time!).

I'll be back later to expand on exactly what went into these projects {I'll even include the brand of dryer sheet I used in the first layout if you want to know it}, but for now, I'll share with you pictures of my two layouts - Cosmo Cricket style!

{Click on the images if you'd like a better view}

It Suits You

A couple close ups of the title section {and that super stylish dryer sheet!}:


Sweet Heart

A close up of the title:

And a detail shot:

2 comments:

scrapn_momof2 said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I will be crossing my fingers as well for you but I am sure you won't need it....your a sure thing.

Kathy Jones said...

These are wonderful pages! Lovely colours and design!