Friday, June 5, 2009

A new card...

I'll be back later with more information about this card. (For some reason the family doesn't care as much about my blogging as they do about eating!)
For now...pictures will have to do:

The front...




Detail...


The inside...

The lines were stamped by putting rubber bands around my acrylic block and inking them with some Distress Inks.


Edited to add my supplies:
Base cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned paper: K & Company
Tag: Handcut from Autumn Leaves paper and some chipboard paper
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Buttons, and twine type-stuff from IKEA
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Walnut Stain) and a Sakura Micron 05 in Brown

11 comments:

Latisha said...

beautiful card and so creative

Amy C said...

So pretty!!

anja curvers said...

Very pretty inside and outside.

Unknown said...

beautifully made :) Thanks for playing
:) Kazan & Laura

Kim Sonksen said...

Families can be sooooooooo unreasonable in that respect...LOL

A beautiful card.
Thank you for taking part in the UCS

*Sarah* said...

Super Cute! I think this is one of my fave's!

Jingle said...

Very nice job! I love the inside!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Very pretty! Looks like you have been very busy too.

Enfys said...

Gorgeous card

Judy said...

Fabulous card very pretty.

jeany said...

Tifany that is just awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been so busy in my absence !!!!!!!!!!!
I love all you have done & it is so good to see your creative side once again :):)
Sorry i have been mia for so long but i am going to make up for lost time....lol


Jean