Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, #009!


I created this card for a very fun Lead Fiskateer that I met at a crop last year.
I shall call her #009.


I created this card using only paper, tulle, and Fiskars tools (and some adhesive).

The Fiskars tools I used:
Round n' Round Squeeze Punch
Funky Heart Squeeze Punch
Threading Water Border Punch
Fiskars Scissors

If you haven't tried the squeeze punches yet, you are missing out. They are fantastic! They are super easy to use. My kids love when I get out my box of punches and let them play with them.


If you aren't already a Fisk-a-teer - Go. Run. Now. (But don't run with your Fiskars scissors...they are sharp!)


Supplies:

Paper: Sunburn, Georgia Pacific
Embellishments: Tulle (from WalMart)
Tools: Round n' Round Squeeze Punch, Funky Heart Squeeze Punch, Threading Water Border Punch, Fiskars Scissors

1 comment:

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card Tifany. I love the paper flowers you make.