Friday, June 10, 2011

Bright & Cheery

***Looking for The Twiinery/PSA Essentials blog hop? Look HERE.***


Today's inspiration comes from a color palette AND a sketch.

Here's the color palette I was working with:


And a sketch to go along with it:


And here's my card:


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee (365° Collection: Think Big); Pink Paislee (365° Collection: Dream Big); Pink Paislee (365° Collection: DayDream);
Embellishments: Prima (flowers); Maya Road (Trinket Pins: Red & White Flower Pearl);
Tools: My Favorite Things (Jumbo Scallop Die); Fiskars (Scalloped Heart Squeeze Punch); EK Success: Martha Stewart (scoring board); Fiskars (paper trimmer);

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awesome card, Tifany!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wow! I was just reading your bow- tying-with-a-fork post (thanks for that!) on the Twinery blog, and I came ofer to visit your blog. This card is gorgeous! The papers you used are beautiful together and they work so well on the background. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll be back!