Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick, Easy, & CUTE Card Set

I created this super quick & easy card set using Pink Paislee papers from the Daily Junque collection (so cute!) and topped it off with a little vintage embellishment and a simple "Thank You" stamp from the Hippie Chic stamp set from Market Street Stamps. I started off making this as a quick way to whip up four cards, but I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!
To tie it all together (literally) I wrapped it up in some of The Twinery's Honeydew twine.

I really don't know what else to say about it...so I'll let the pictures do the talking:











Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee (Daily Junque Collection)
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Hippie Chic Set);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Twine: The Twinery (Honeydew);
Tools: Ranger (Tiny Attacher & Tiny Staples); EK Success: Martha Stewart (scoring board); Fiskars (paper trimmer); Fiskars (1/4" Circle Hand Punch); Fiskars (Scalloped Circle Squeeze Punch);
Other: Vintage Invoice Paper

No comments: