Friday, May 4, 2012

Enjoy Today. {Market Street Stamps}

Today's card is perfect for mailing - a simple layered card (base + one layer) that won't get caught up in the machines at the post office (or cost extra to mail).

I used the Market Street Stamps Believing Butterfly set (one of the very affordable Market Minis) and the sentiment from Enjoy Today.

I entered this card (and another very similar one - just a different color palette) to the recent Stamping Royalty contest from Paper Crafts Magazine. I didn't win, but I did "make it to the table" (the finalists before the winners were selected), which was exciting for me.

{Image from the Paper Crafts Magazine Facebook Page - I added the circles so you can spot my cards easily.}

Be sure to stop by Market Street Stamps to stock up - they are having a huge sale that ends tomorrow.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (African Daisy); Georgia Pacific (White);
Ink: Memento (Lilac Posies, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Dandelion);
Ink: Ranger (Jet Black Archival);
Ink: Tsukineko (VersaMark - Watermark);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Believing Butterfly, Enjoy Today);
Embossing Powder: American Crafts (Zing! Black);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


1 comment:

Unknown said...

this card just makes me happy :)
i chickened out and didn't send any cards in for SR. congrats on making it to the table. i know i'll be seeing lots more of your work in print!