Thursday, May 17, 2012

You Are Loved {Market Street Stamps}

{As seen today on the Market Street Stamps blog}

For this card I went back to this tutorial (a technique I just can't quit using!) - but added another dimension with an additional layer of stamped tissue paper on this one. I stamped the Market Street Stamps Grace and Houndstooth background stamps on tissue paper and layered them onto plain white cardstock using ModPodge.

Once that had dried, I cut out the heart using a template I created and then added the stamped sentiment (from the Simple Salutations set), which I embossed in white.
The finished look is simple, but the texture the tissue paper adds is so fun!

And since I couldn't quit stamping I created this card as well. I used the same sentiment from Simple Salutations and used the Houndstooth stamped tissue paper to create the front panel.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Heart Card Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Avalanche, Pinkini); Georgia Pacific (White);
Ink: Memento (Angel Pink); Tsukineko (VersaMark - Watermark);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Grace, Houndstooth, Simple Salutations);
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts (White);
Template: Tifany DeGough (Heart);
Other: Tissue Paper
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


Rose Card Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (White, Pinkini); Georgia Pacific (White);
Ink: Memento (Angel Pink); Tsukineko (VersaMark - Watermark);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Houndstooth, Simple Salutations);
Embossing Powder: American Crafts (Zing! - Clear);
Twine: The Twinery (Blossom);
Ribbon: American Crafts (Rose Ribbon - White);
Other: Tissue Paper;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Round N Round Squeeze Punch); EK Success (Abstract Flower Punch); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Great technique...simple and fun to do. I love it too. Nice cards!