Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Easter 2013 {Pocket Page Scrapbooking}


Today I wanted to share a page from my newest venture in paper crafting: pocket page scrapbooking.

I've been eyeing the Project Life/pocket scrapbooking style for quite awhile and loved the size and configuration of the Simple Stories SN@P pages, so I decided to give it a whirl. I love how it is such an easy mix between a photo album and a scrapbook page. It is so much quicker to create a layout, but still has a beautiful look.
For this page, I used some papers from My Mind's Eye and created my title easily with some Lily Bee Design stickers. I added that cute little wood veneer bird from Studio Calico to give it a little something extra. 

I am excited to continue documenting our family memories this way. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (Cut & Paste: Adorbs - 6x6);
Stickers: Lily Bee Design (Handmade: ABC Stickers); 

Other: Studio Calico (Wood Veneer Shape - Bird);
Pocket Page Protector: Simple Stories;
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos! Great stuff!
This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post
my blog - http://www.onlinecigarettestoreus.com/