Friday, January 17, 2014

Starbucks with Mommy


Well...this is something you haven't seen from me in a while, but I am excited to have a layout to share today:
This sweet photo was from a night out that I had with my youngest son - we went to Starbucks and got drinks and talked. (He got hot chocolate, I got coffee.) I love these sweet times that I get to share with my kids and knew I wanted to document it.

I am not a big fan of pictures of myself, but I knew since it was part of out night out, I wanted to include it in the layout somehow. A hidden pocket behind the main photo was a great way to accomplish it.
Here's what it looks like when you pull the extra photo out:
I really love how this layout turned out and I am excited to be documenting our memories again. 

Thanks for dropping by today!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Design (Lovely: Charm; Memorandum: Office Blue; Happily Lost - 6x6);
Embellishments: Studio Calico (Die Cuts); Maya Road (Bingo Circle);

Trim: Heidi Swapp (Color Magic: Scallop Ribbon);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); 

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout! I really love the pull out what a sweet moment/date to remember too!