Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beauty of Your Dreams

Today's card is one that I created using my Distress Stain/Shaving Cream tutorial to create the marbled cardstock background.
I stamped the image, border, and sentiment on my marbled cardstock background and then added some Matte Black Shimmer twine to finish it off.
I used a stamp set/company that is unfortunately no longer around, but I just liked this card enough that I wanted to share anyway.
Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 130#);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Dreamcatcher);
Ink: Ranger (Archival - Jet Black);
Twine: The Twinery (Matte Black Shimmer); 

Color Media: Ranger (Distress Stains - Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey);
Other: Barbasol (Shaving Cream);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); We R Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper - 3/8" Round); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

No comments: