Sunday, September 23, 2007

Small Criss Cross Card



Small Criss Cross Card


  • For the "envelope", cut a 12x12 in three sections (4x12 each). Score each strip 3 1/2" from each edge. Cut digonally from the top of each score mark to the lower, outer corner of the strip. When the sides are folded in, they should overlap slightly and form a "V" shape.

  • I cut a brown strip that matched the top side of each flap and added some light brown ribbon. I added green Stickles to the envelope paper and then added some Primas with a green snap at the fold. I used double stick tape to close the envelope on the bottom edge.
  • For the inside card, I cut a 4 1/2" rounded rectangle from the George cartridge from cream cardstock. I used distressing ink around the edges and added ribbons to the top. I stamped the sentiment on the card and added some green Stickles.

  • This size criss cross card will fit in a regular invitation size envelope.

No comments: