Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adore

For today's card I used papers and die cuts from Fancy Pants...and my trusty Fiskars products stayed with me the whole way!

The card:


The sketch:



And remember: Fancy Pants and Fiskars are the featured manufacturers this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane - which means everything from those manufacturers is discounted all month long!

The Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants {Splendid: Title Strips}, Basic Grey {Basics Manila Paper Pad}
Die Cuts: Fancy Pants {Splendid: Die Cuts}
Embellishments: Maya Road {Flash Cards - Sheers}, Maya Road {Red Heart Trinket Pin}
Mists: Ranger {Perfect Pearls Mist: Interference Red}
Tools: EK Success: Martha Stewart {scoring board}, Fiskars {scissors, paper trimmer}

3 comments:

Glora said...

Beautiful card. So sorry I haven't been commenting much this week. It has been crazy. But I have been loving your cards. Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card. Love the colors.

Kelly Massman said...

Really pretty!