Saturday, May 14, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

For today's card I used my favorite border punch - the Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch from Fiskars. When I need a little extra something on my project that is my go-to tool!
{And with Fiskars being one of the featured manufacturers this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane, you can get it for a great price!}

The card:


The sketch:



The Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Lily White)
Patterned paper: Echo Park (Springtime collection: Floral Fun)
Accent: Queen & Co. (Snowflake pearls)
Sticker: Echo Park (Springtime collection: Element Stickers "you are my sunshine" "sun")
Fibers: The Twinery (Pink Sorbet twine)
Tools: EK Success: Martha Stewart (scoring board), Fiskars (Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch), Fiskars (paper trimmer), Fiskars (XL Round N Round Squeeze Punch)

3 comments:

Glora said...

I love this! Hugs- Glora

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super cute! What an awesome take on the sketch!

Renee said...

This is such a sweet card, Tifany! I think I see some Baker's Twine peeking through! 'So cute!!