Monday, May 23, 2011

Market Street Stamps: Release Week! {Chillaxin'}

Yep - it's another great release from Market Street Stamps this month! You will be able to get your hands on them soon - keep an eye on the Market Street Stamps store!

Today I am giving you a little peek at the " Chillaxin' " stamp set...


Oh, I am a BIG fan of flip flops...and aren't these adorable?


Be sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog all week long for sneak peeks and the full reveal of the new stamp sets!

Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Chillaxin');
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Markers: Copic (YG03, YG05, YG25, RV02, RV04, YR12, YR68, B23, BG15);
Cardstock: Gerogia Pacific (White);

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the flip flops- I like the colors you used
Cute, Cute, cute
perderg{at}q{dot}come
scrappin3angel{dot}blogspot{dot}com

Kate said...

So cute I love your card and the colors of the flip flops TFS

hugs
Kate

Janice W. said...

Your card is clean and simple and cute! I saw some of your cards in the recent Papercraft's magazine. Congratulations!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Super, super CUTE set, Tifany! Love those pretty little flip flops!

Michelle P said...

I really, really love these flip flops!

Renee said...

Tifany, I love what you created with the new stamps! Thanks for sharing!!

Glora said...

Clean, simple, beautiful! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute! It makes me think of the beach!
daladypej at aol dot com

Anita Rex said...

Super cute! Love the clean design!

Kim H said...

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more on your post! I LOVE the simplicity of your card! So clean and to the point! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

Viji Siddharth said...

Super cute card Tiffany!! Love the flip flops!

whoistracy said...

Love this little set you made here! This would make a great gift for sure.

Emily said...

These are sooo cute! I love the little flip flops, or as my daughter calls them... "floppies" :-)

JenMarie said...

Oh caaa-UTEness!!