Monday, May 2, 2011

UNIQUE

Head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog today to learn more about this card (and see how I finished off the BACK of the card):


{And don't forget to grab some great stamps and supplies from the Market Street Stamps MARKETplace!}

Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Zebra Print, "Unique" from Hippie Chic}
Ink: Tsukineko {Purple Hydrangea, Aegean Blue, Spanish Olive}
Cardstock: Bazzill {Palo Verde, French Vanilla, Bouquet}
Dies: Spellbinders {Labels One, Labels Eight}
Tools: Fiskars {scissors, trimmer}; Tim Holtz {Tiny Attacher, Tiny Staples}
Other: blue flocked vintage ribbon

3 comments:

Glora said...

Great card. I love how you added some Zebra print to the back too. Hugs- Glora

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Very nice, Tifany! I remember when you told me you weren't a zebra type of girl but you loved this print. I can see why! You delivered such a clean and modern take on it, while still keeping it fabulously colorful. Awesome job, girl!

Karen said...

I really like this card! I would have never thought to pleat the cardstock like that. The heart with the staples inside is a great touch too.