Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Girl & Her Adventures

I recently accepted a challenge to create a project using window cuts from UniBind.
I combined those with the summer challenge from Unity and came up with this set - a luggage tag and mini travel journal - perfect for those summer trips:





I know this isn't a card, but it IS all about stamping, so I am entering it in the Moxie Fab World: Stamp It! challenge.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. (A Girl & Her Aventures);
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Ranger (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Black Soot);
Ribbon: May Arts (Black Twill);
Other: We R Memory Keepers (Eyelet); UniBind (Photo Book Window Cuts);
Tools: Fiskars (Scissors); We R Memory Keepers (Crop-A-Dile);

2 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

i do love a cute mini and the luggage tag is super, too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tifany! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)