Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gather 'Round {Market Street Stamps}

{As seen today on the Market Street Stamps blog}



How adorable is that new Gone Campin' set?
Totally adorable, right?

I am sooooo not a camper, but I was immediately inspired when I received this stamp set and knew that the images would be great for coloring. {They are prefect for paper piecing, too!} I stamped each image a few times on a white sheet of cardstock and got out my Copic markers and had some fun.


I created a few sketches that would work well with focal images and decided to use this layout...clean and simple, but with a little bit of spunk thanks to the skewed mat behind the image. I then added some of The Twinery's twine for a fun accent and then adhered the focal image using foam tape for a bit of dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: DiscountCardstock.com (Gold 65#, Posh Milk Chocolate Felt 80#, Orbit Orange 65#);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Gone Campin');
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black);
Twine: The Twinery (Lemondrop, Marmelade);
Markers: Copic (Y00, Y04, YR12, R27, E25, E53, E57);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it is so bright and welcoming
Make me feel like I am sitting in front of a nice warm campfire.
Simply Lovely

Jess said...

I just love the camping set from Market Street. So cute and perfect for summer. I have been loving your work lately -- keep it up!

Renee said...

Tifany, this card is so adorable! I love the warm bright colors!!

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

LOVE this, Tifany!