Thursday, July 21, 2011

July Sketch Challenge {Market Street Stamps}

If you haven't checked out the new Sketch Challenge on the Market Street Stamps blog, be sure to head over there for the details and join in on the fun!
You could be the winner of a fabulous background stamp!

Here's a little something I created using the sketch.
{I never can seem to stick exactly to a sketch...oops!}




Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Purple Pizzazz, Blue Oasis); Kraft Outlet (Ivory);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Vintage Wallpaper);
Ink: Tsukineko (Turquoise Gem, Midnight Black);
Embellishments: Maya Road (Chipboard); etsy.com - FiniRibbon (Vintage Ribbon - Jet Black);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);

5 comments:

Meg said...

Such a fun card! I love the color combo!

Renee said...

I am so excited for you, Tifany! Congrats on your win at My Craft Channel. I am so happy for you! Oh, you card is lovely, too!!

Glora said...

I LOVE it! LOVE at home, perfect! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Nice Card! TFS

Kate

Danielle said...

congrats on your win at my craft channel!! Just followed you, great blog!! and I looooooove the twinery! some very cute designs :)