Monday, March 5, 2012

God Gives Us What We Need

{As seen today on the Market Street Stamps blog}



For this project I created a little frame that sits on my nightstand - a note to remind me every morning when I wake up and when I go to bed that God gives me everything I need.


I used two Market Street Stamps background stamps for this one (Houndstooth and Paisley) and added the sentiment from Comforting Florals.


It was a quick little project, but will be a sweet little reminder to me for a long time to come.

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill (Orange Peel - Black); Georgia Pacific (White);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Houndstooth, Paisley, Comforting Florals);
Ink: Memento (Pear Tart); Ranger (Archival - Black);
Other: (Frame);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors, Upper Crest Border Punch);


3 comments:

Liz O. said...

This home decor framed piece is absolutely gorgeous! Love the black and withe combo with the bold colors, TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOO pretty! And that sentiment---SOOOOO true:)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

What a great piece of decor! I love it!